Hello,
Now, I am here with 'Series on people-Human Kind
First character of series Shobha-Keep going!
The reason she being first of series is simple, she is so much inspiration everyday...
Her name is Shobha. She looks young. She works hard. She does work in nine houses. She also cleans one of the apartments. She gets up at four and sleeps at mid night around twelve.She is working since last 12 years! Pretty a long period.
She is my servant maid.She stays nearby my house and does good work. You tell her the work and it will be done. People get jealous of me for getting good maid… (One can’t understand what makes people get J!?!?!)
What is catchy, she never bothers in what is happening in home, nor does she want anything from us, no food, no clothes but if you give her she takes it with smile!
Have steady Day!
Now, I am here with 'Series on people-Human Kind
First character of series Shobha-Keep going!
The reason she being first of series is simple, she is so much inspiration everyday...
She is my servant maid.She stays nearby my house and does good work. You tell her the work and it will be done. People get jealous of me for getting good maid… (One can’t understand what makes people get J!?!?!)
She has mobile and whenever one wants to call her she is in reach. You here charming voice and she say, I will be there in ten min.(she is tech savvy!)
I never asked her about her family, she stays with her mother, brother. She is burnt. That could be her story, but I never wanted to ask her.
She started working with us since last six months, and She knows how to do her business, as she decided to work at our home, she told me clearly, I will take two leaves a month with prior information.(servant maid talking like this, not acceptable right? But mades are also getting Professional)
I never showed my affection for her (you need to learn from your past experiences) even though I am emotional and get attached to anyone, but this time, I decided not to. We shared typical of give and take relation. She does work and I pay her for it. Tea a day and lunch on Sundays, sometimes breakfast also.
She never talks about anybody (no gossips). She is very humble.
Other day when we were talking she told me, “Vahini (that’s how she calls me, even though I told her to call me by my name), I know only one thing, my family is dependent on me and I need to earn, earn in good way and do good work.”
I was glad, that she did not crib that her brother or father does not work, she was clear, with what she wants and what she need to do for her house.
She only talks about her work and sometimes of her nephew, he is fond of her. She talks about flowers and trees. She likes flowers and sometimes she buys one for me. Sometimes, gives cooking tips, sometimes make a different curry. She is always ready to learn, updates herself with changing world. Just not work but she is also aware of etiquette and manners.
She only talks about her work and sometimes of her nephew, he is fond of her. She talks about flowers and trees. She likes flowers and sometimes she buys one for me. Sometimes, gives cooking tips, sometimes make a different curry. She is always ready to learn, updates herself with changing world. Just not work but she is also aware of etiquette and manners.
She has to walk from our house, nearly 1.5 km. for another work, I drop her sometimes and when she gets down, she does not forget to tell me to go slow on my way with Bye and smile of gratitude.
What is catchy, she never bothers in what is happening in home, nor does she want anything from us, no food, no clothes but if you give her she takes it with smile!
She is my inspiration to write, because, I learn so much from her everyday.
Basics of all is, there so much to life, you just need to have prospective.
Basics of all is, there so much to life, you just need to have prospective.
There is so much to learn from her, but I learnt something very well is Consistency! and spirit of keep going!
Even though there are challenges and difficulties in life, you need to keep going!
Even though, they (society, people) blame you, you need to keep going!
Even though they harm you, you need to keep going!
Even though you are left alone, you need to keep going!
Even though nothing is with you, you need to keep going!
Even though, they (society, people) blame you, you need to keep going!
Even though they harm you, you need to keep going!
Even though you are left alone, you need to keep going!
Even though nothing is with you, you need to keep going!
Have steady Day!
1 comment:
The Keep-Going Theory is awsome..n i hv learnt from past 4 years of my life..that ...we need to keep going no matter wt happens..and HAts oFF to shobha di..
Post a Comment