Its a Monday... sometimes its too boring to join back work after good weekend... what can make it more brighter than flowers.....
I thought writing 'Series on people-Human Kind ' will be easy... sometimes it is difficult to note down Feelings and observations. But daily writing something, keeps me reminding of a promise to myself to write series.
Till than This one...
I like to click snaps... Photography.. I dont understand the technicalities... I have not learnt it but tried few... these are few.. I like to do creative things...These were recent one..Flower series

Home Décor: tried some flower arrangement(In just few minutes for a get together)… these Flowers were picked up fromApartment Garden.

These flowers were picked up from Floweriest.. Just kept them in vase.. Surprisingly they were just as fresh for 12 days..
Have a good week!!
I thought writing 'Series on people-Human Kind ' will be easy... sometimes it is difficult to note down Feelings and observations. But daily writing something, keeps me reminding of a promise to myself to write series.
Till than This one...
I like to click snaps... Photography.. I dont understand the technicalities... I have not learnt it but tried few... these are few.. I like to do creative things...These were recent one..Flower series
Home Décor: tried some flower arrangement(In just few minutes for a get together)… these Flowers were picked up from
These flowers were picked up from Floweriest.. Just kept them in vase.. Surprisingly they were just as fresh for 12 days..
Have a good week!!
1 comment:
I think i shud learn Photography from u..and also flower arrangement..mind blowing snaps..
Post a Comment