Hellooooooo
Its a Monday again... Here is snap of my husband which i clicked early in the morning... Why uploading it?? To show what a real hangover means ;) After getting ready, it was difficult for him to leave for office.......

Busy Reading and relaxing !

Hey! Dont disturb..U need not hammer again and again that its Monday Morning Not Sunday Morning :(
Okey! I did some cooking experiment on Sunday.. I had prepared Ladoo on Sunday specially for fast..(we say its fast but eat lot on Fast.. here was preparation for upcoming fast) if u need recipe do write me but here you can see pictures...




Have a relaxing and foody Week!!
Its a Monday again... Here is snap of my husband which i clicked early in the morning... Why uploading it?? To show what a real hangover means ;) After getting ready, it was difficult for him to leave for office.......
Busy Reading and relaxing !
Hey! Dont disturb..U need not hammer again and again that its Monday Morning Not Sunday Morning :(
Okey! I did some cooking experiment on Sunday.. I had prepared Ladoo on Sunday specially for fast..(we say its fast but eat lot on Fast.. here was preparation for upcoming fast) if u need recipe do write me but here you can see pictures...
SAGO LADOOS
Have a relaxing and foody Week!!
1 comment:
I would love to eat one of them...infact all of them.. :)
Post a Comment