Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thats how it is...

Good Evening..

I Never knew, I would get so much addict to writing.
The day over N we were sitting with no light... how long a back up will support? we are small company not that big to have backup facility for hours together... its India.. even though are we are in growing city we are facing problem... cant help, when one looks at smaller cities who are trying to be part of Globalization.. they face "power cut daily five hours" than it gives much better feeling..

By the way I am sociologist.. I have come to very different yet challenging and creative field called Animation... But I am not animator I look after Operations of the company..
The reason mentioning about Sociology is I am coming up with post.. ART and ENTERTAINMENT.. discussion I had with my husband in the morning! It has much Sociological View....


Till than continuing with Flower series..
These were clicked out of restaurant..




Orange Rose...
Orange resembles LIGHT





















HAVE A ORANGY EVENING !!!

No comments: