Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dad killed Aarushi:Cops

"Dad killed Aarushi: Cops" That’s was the news in Today’s Times.

Dad Killed Aarushi...???... Sounds weird... Could be truth... Or could not be... All of us, are left with so much of doubts in mind... why? Who? How? & so much..
I don’t want to talk about emotional sentiments behind... I think most of them are doing it, through comments, that’s what I saw on TV yesterday. Every News channel, showing the news, with latest updates, with interviews of experts. The experts were talking about changing world, relations, psychological state, mentality, Family pride. There were comments about cops being corrupted by NGOs... Ahhhh! So much!!
I don’t want to talk about them & their discussions!
One thing was noticeable to me... India is changing, its pretty unpleasant it is happening this way. (Rather, it is this kind of incidences making it noticeable more...I would say, a negative way) It’s not in context of relation, cultural but an approach.

An approach, of being individual. If what cops say is truth than, he, her Dad never wanted his Daughter to interfere in his private life. But he choose wrong way.

Again... I don’t want to talk about this should not have happened.. But it is obvious... This should have not happen....
But yes! it is more disturbing!
We Indians, being so much close knit families, trying to be westernized. We are getting so much attracted towards the freedom... Freedom is too big to phrase... I think! But yes! its Freedom...
Freedom attracting us... The show, of you can do whatever you want... Eat, drink, sleep, talk, get in relations... whatever... whatever... Comes under freedom...
In haphazard way, we do not understand or rather we are forgetting what are consequences of it what will be reaction? Is our society so much open to all this? Can I make it "My Way"? Where our culture is leading to? Why the westerns can go with it? How they deal with it??? So many questions to answer...
we need to understand... All this...to go ahead... with protecting sentiments & lives... Because freedom does not mean... Taking away anyone's life...
I don’t want to end it this in gloomy way...
Freedom is to get free... & feel within... enjoy... enjoy life... to live & let other live...

1 comment:

david santos said...

I loved this post and this blog.
have a nice day