Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Maturity - Determination -Honesty - zeal to become famous...

Its time to write ... it was tempting from morning to jot down what was coming down in head.. Finally got time now...

I was reading Pune Mirror, A newspaper which comes along with Times Of India. I like to read it because it is much informal & connects easily..

There was article on star from XXX Industry... porn star, rather it was conversation with her alike interview...
It was very interesting to read that out...( I am sure.. few eyebrows up there ;) )
I know, it might sound bold to few Indians, who do not talk about it rather prefers to play hide & seek game (ya! No one is seeing me, I can read this stuff or I can look at it ;) ) .. but because, it gave different thought...
She chose to work in this industry by her will not by force,
Her brother saw her snap in porn magazine... & her parents gave her option ... she left her parents at age of sixteen & went to Bangkok.
Now at the age of 21, she is back to attend a party… there is her story in detail which left me with lot of thoughts & different prospective.

One thing was very prominent to perceive… there is maturity, determination, honesty, zeal to become famous...
Maturity to understand where it would lead her & at what cost… At the cost of breaking those family boundaries & go head with what one wants…
It is not a question of right or wrong... It differs from individual to individual... but what is important is to know what is right for me & go head with it…
Determination, to get it at any cost & honesty to say it boldly.

& I wondered most of us want to hide from our family, if we smoke, drink or go for movie… for that sake lot more things which our family box does not allow us to do!

That’s another bold side of life too!

No comments: