Thursday, July 17, 2008

At My End...

Hello...

Its pretty long time, i have written something... its been very hectic life... enjoying a lot as there so much learn.. na na this time i am not going to talk about any experience but rather i want to write about myself...
I am living very happening life.. there so much of fun.. there is tension, heal lot of responsibility,laughs, gossip, pain, anger.. u name the emotion & i am living it everyday... what else i could ask from life?

ya! sometimes i wonder did i ask for it? but yes! i did think of this masala life... not that melo drama but still... i am loving it!

sometimes it sounds like robotic life.. like up get up in the morning.. cook, clean home, find a time to do exercise.. than get ready.. take fast break-fast, than run to office...go through the work.. & probably late afternoon realize oh need to take lunch.. than meetings.. work... come late night.. cook.. eat .. sleep & than there is so much happening parallel..so much masala to make this life "yo" .... someone need ur shoulder to cry.. someone has complaint against you.. someone want to crib... & then there are dialogues... & drama.. what masala life.. a typical hindi movie style.. ... anyway...

I have finished a small wall hanging... my camera has met with a small accident, so it is hospitalized since last 3 months ... & till shantanu gets time.. to repair..
(He is IT man, too many conferences & deadlines...so no time) it will be hospitalized till than.. so till it get recovered i cant click snap put it on to blog...

I have also finished small dance sequence... but still need to work on it.. yet more to add to theme... I love dancing...

at the end of the day there so much contentment, what else u need...
that it for the day!!


Few Quotes which inspired me:


You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your

anger.-Buddha




To understand everything id to forgive everything.- Buddha






Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die. -Amelia Burr

Have Masala Life !! :)



2 comments:

Nilabh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vrushali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.