I need a soap to clean.. made said.. & there I gave her the brush..
time moved &
I added sugar twice in milk.. (I said to Shantanu I thought of making it bit sweet... ;) )
I prepared breakfast but forgot to eat.. (It was hot gobi parathas...yummy! )
Came to office n forgot my notes...
Time moved & it was more... I was writing on file where i wanted to write International wrote Internation...
I thought it happens..
Went home... I opened the door & was opening the lock again..
thats called freezed head.. & I laughed.. (this freezing process started last night when I wrote post.. where I meant LIVE, I wrote LEAVE.. & Nilabh.. told me to spell check. )
but still its good feeling.. when you do all that & still give enough space to you to laugh over yourself..
The chocked head is much heavy & nice to feel... when everything is freezed inside... everything is moving fast outside... outside looks so different..
When I think of it.. it gives metaphor of computer which say Processing ....
I am still processing ...
Have freezed week end!!
No comments:
Post a Comment