Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A MAD CLUB


I am starting new club... It’s a MAD Club!

Its all about MAD world... Mad World? MAD? Well, well, well, this club is for the one who are "Married And Destroyed" "MAD CLUB" I am sure patnivrata or Pativrata will have big question mark & feeling of hurt.. hey no plans to hurt anyone...
So this is club of Married people ONLY... who are trying hard to find little humor in life...


Now do not think that I am being too much, no ways, as married, we have become more busy, just cant sit with friend on katta Or can’t even got out & do gossip or shopping..
If you are really missing all this, then now no more...

for all those who love being humorist & dramatic.... this is the place to chat,joke n bitch.. what not!! Its A MAD CLUB


Membership restricted .




3 comments:

Akhlaque Shaikh said...

who can join this club?

Luvly said...

I would have loved to sweets but the first line of the Description gives a wrong idea and i think Chaitanya will surly not like it if he sees this........;););)

Unknown said...

A MAD CLUB ... very fundu concept.

should be d reality...
we all can enjoy d life when either break boundries or shells around us...unless we do this ...everything is ROUTINE.:)