Friday, November 27, 2009

Life is moving...

I am here all again, thinking what to write... with loads of thoughts in my mind.I am as usual stuck in that fast track mode, or moving like a river taking things as an how they come. Sometimes keep thinking rather wondering when will I plan for Me & answer is next time..

Well, too many developments happening day in day out...

Diwali was so fun, did loads of eating, shopping, sleeping n making so many rangolis everywhere in house..
All sudden, shantanu had to go Malaysia, KL . He just asked me why do not you plan to come down? I never thought I will go to KL, finally I decided to go... wow it was great experience, All Thanks to Shantanu, who made me come there on his office tour.

It was my first International Journey all alone.. I was not scared, but could feel butterflies in my stomach.. wo..wo..wo..
My dad & father in law decided to come to drop me. The flight was on 11 th Nov, night 11:50. It was raining so heavily.. there was cyclone 'Fayan" (I was thinking this all was suppose to happen when I want to go?) Finally we reached airport, almost 5 hr. before my take off. For the first time found Mumbai city so empty, no traffic Jams at all...
Mumbai Airport is a mess & sad airport. No clear sign boards, no proper guidelines.. I was running with my luggage here n there, finally I was able complete all my formalities, I was sitting there reading a book, drinking a coffee. There was announcement of boarding & I was waiting there in Q, suddenly as announcement were happening, I realized the security strap of my hand bag is fallen, there I ran-rushed took help & got it done, for those few mins. I was dam scared.. The strap was of paper, can fall anytime... but thats Mumbai airport, just like any Bus stand, nothing sure on which platform the bus will come..
Finally, I was all safe in my flight.. just sleeping all the way.
There I landed on KL Airport,wow amazing, user friendly... I can go ga ga about it.. :) It was simply superb...
I was out of airport in fifteen min.(all amazed, thinking is this possible?)
I loved that place, as if it was dream land, we were staying next Petronas Towers, I could see tall tower from our room.
The climate was not that great, it use to rain heavily in the afternoon almost for 4-5 hours. The best thing was Roads were so so good, & I thought for a while can road be so good? Ya! there was me from India, where I have never seen a smooth road in my life :). We saw museum, birds park & took a Hop On-Hop off bus, roamed all across city, a local tour bus arranged by Government.

& There was time to come back, with much reluctance. I just could not hold myself taking snaps till I boarded inn. The journey was sad, as weather conditions were not that great I was trying to adjust. We landed in Mumbai, the bad stink, long Ques... almost after 2 hrs. we were out of the airport, I will surely write on those details of airport in my next post :)

I caught on airsickness, was going MAD about it..
Back to work, again running around, building loads of documents..
trying to find little time, to jot down... mesmerizing those 5 days I spent in KL...
thinking nothing at all... simple nothing but just enjoying what I was living for that moment..

Terima kasih! Malaysia (Thank You)

Cheers!!







No comments: