Its again long... long & long..
I am in real experimental mode & wanting to do everything possible...
Sitting in the morning, for those fifteen min. for a Cup of tea made by Jagdish (our office boy, he makes good tea) in one of the corners of our school.. on sofa.. thinking what NEXT... I want to achieve & list adds up everyday...
I am now in learning mode & doing some paintings for Diwali..
I am learning Photoshop all over again from basics, it fun!! The more you know the more you want to try, hopefully will be able to post some art work soon..
I started new business... a very small one!!
I am painting around 100 diyas: traditional lamps to sell for this Diwali, hopefully will post the Photos soon.. working on final touch up.
It reminds me of those college days , you strive hard to earn that pocket money & do all sorts of things.. paintings, embroidery, choreography, cooking & what not..
Its real great fun...
Thats it so far.. will be back sooooooooooon with some new stuffs
No comments:
Post a Comment