This time it was all different, I decided I will take break... so I did..
I did decoration for home festive.. .. I was so thrilled when I did it.. everyone liked it... people suggested me to participate in competition but frankly, I did it for myself not to show world.. anyway.. it was simply great doing it!! Here are Ganpati Photos..the theme was "Go Green"......green...
The wooden pieces bought it... Grass.. I planted it at home...I started 15 days ago....
Haritkranti
Side View
Front View
Wheat Grass.. Grew this long :)
Mandap
Flower Rangoli// Decoration
I had been to 'KAAS LAKE', its a place near Satara.. my parents have shifted there..
we were together after long time just to celebrate
KAAS is beautiful place.. it is DREAM LAND..
I was away from everything.. from my home & my work.. I was Idle... its funny being that.. I got time to think, think about myself , my relation, my workplace..
Last 4-5 months were so hectic... I had no time to think.. no time to write...
I guess thats way life is..There was much relax on the shore of lake.. holding those small wild flowers, looking at fog around me & taking drops of rain..ah! what a soothing feeling it was..what a comfort it was... away from everything.. BEING MYSELF..
I went on clicking snaps of those wild flowers.. small water falls.. bulls..Shepard...
It was simply superb...
I was here....
It gave me so much energy,positive thoughts...
Taught to be myself... to be what I am... Be what I want...
That was my Festive N Nature Break :)
No comments:
Post a Comment